I take the time to listen to your needs.
In your language.
To translate languages is to live them.
Language has a lot to do with feelings, but relying solely on feelings when translating and interpreting is not the best idea. A solid education, many years of practical experience, further training and regular time abroad are the ideal basis for authentic, consistent and accurate translations.
- Publicly sworn translator and interpreter for the French language.
- Member of the BDÜ (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer – German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators)
- Comparative Literature studies (English and French) completed in Paris
- Bavarian state exam for translators at IFA Erlangen
- Seven years of experience as a translator and project manager at a translation agency
- Post-graduate course in Interpreting and Translating for Courts and Public Authorities at the University of Hamburg
Member of the Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer – German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators
I coordinate translation projects with freelancers from around the world for you out of my office in the Nuremberg Fürth Erlangen Metropolitan Region. Although we communicate as a team and work in accordance with the two-person rule, you always have a single point of contact who oversees your project. Overview of our portfolio of services.
I look forward to hearing from you. Send your enquiry via email. Or call me at +49 (0)911 9327820. Many issues can be clarified more quickly and effectively in a personal conversation.
You’re also welcome to stop by my office for an in-person meeting. Please arrange an appointment to ensure I’m in the office and not out on an interpreting assignment.